I told a few people that I was having my first date tonight, with a guy I will call Tartan because of the sweet Tartan hat he is wearing in a picture. He's unemployed and says things like "holler" on gchat, but he seems alright. He asked to reschedule to Sunday, and since I am still hungover from the Backstreet Boys concert last night (awesome!), I am perfectly happy to do so. That means, however, that I will have two dates lined up for Sunday. My other date is with *Kevin. This was the first date I set up after sending out my blog link, and it was done very impulsively. I got nervous all of the sudden that I wouldn't be able to actually find 40 dates, let alone one! So, I hopped over to OkCupid.com and let the first guy to talk to me ask me out. Normally, I ignore boys that I'm not interested in when they instant message me. But, Kevin asked me out and I said yes. Yesterday, I showed my coworkers his profile, and we think he might be a LP (Little Person). Hahaha. I can't cancel, so it should be interesting. Hopefully my writing will do justice to the awkwardness that is about to ensue.
I also have 2 other dates next week, so I am off to a good start. Thanks to everyone who has been racking their brains for single friends in the area. Send them my way!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Do you have your outfits already picked out? If you need advice, I have a few ideas!
I think I'm going to pick one outfit and wear it for all my first dates! It's easier, right? I would love some advice though.
Who is this, by the way?
Can't wait to hear about this one! Good luck : )
I'm tall with a great sense of humor and I love to wear dresses.....
Dad?
No, since your mother lost all the weight I can't fit into her clothes
Post a Comment