Sunday, June 20, 2010

Date #7: Mr. Bach, part II

Mr. Bach, will you accept this rose?

This boy is seriously cute. Looks-wise, he is is my type wrapped up in one handsome box. I met Mr. Bach for dinner in Georgetown at a Thai restaurant called Bangkok Bistro. I love Thai food, and the food was delicious. Of course, I ordered my usual dish, Pad See Ew, which is always yummy, but the decor and atmosphere were more interesting than most Thai places. Mr. Bach was tired from a long weekend of mountain biking. I was not tired from a long day of putzing around my apartment, cleaning, sleeping, and reading the fourth Twilight book. Mr. Bach was still as cute as I remembered. I was comfortable around him, and he again seemed interested in getting to know me better, though he didn't laugh at my jokes. I realize that my jokes are not always that funny (I get it from my father), but still, I like when my dates give me a little chuckle. Could be his personality though. He seemed like he liked me.

After dinner, we walked down to the Georgetown waterfront area and got a drink at Chadwicks. I noticed that he didn't make eye contact with me the whole time, which bothered me a little bit. Again, not sure if it's just his way, but I take that as a bad sign.

Still, we did kiss goodnight again and he said he'd like to go out again. I'd love to have a third date to see his pretty face again (can't write about it though), but I have a feeling Mr. Bach is going to turn out to be exactly that--a bachelor.

2 comments:

k.l.m. said...

And the plot thickens! Well, I'd like to see another date from Bubble...but that's too bad things at least seemed to go downhill with Mr. Bach. If he is truly interested he's better think twice about his body language!
Good luck! Keep up the good reads!

oohfancypants said...

I have another date on Thursday with The Catch, and a few other promising new ones this week :) Thanks for reading!