Friday, July 2, 2010

The Surprise: part III

The Surprise unfortunately ends here. The night was awkward. I went into the date thinking, it's do or die for him. I don't want to string anyone along, and after three dates, it should be clear whether or not there is potential for anything. This date doesn't count toward the 40 either, so it's okay that it was a duplicate date of the Bubble. The Surprise and I went to see Toy Story 3 (I agreed to see it again with him) and got ice cream after.

I'm not going to go into too many details, but I just wasn't feeling it with him tonight. It's also the first date that I've had someone else on my mind. Up to this date, I have been able to focus 100% on each guy, but tonight I was thinking about The Catch. I felt really bad, because I know The Surprise noticed something was different. I had to carry the conversation, but I felt like I was making a lot of small talk. Ugh, it was just bad.

No comments: